With five locations in West Michigan, we have the privilege of offering affordable groceries to so many of you. While operating these five locations is normally a joyful, fulfilling experience, our current climate is not normal and forces all of us to make challenging, complex decisions to better serve our community and keep our employees and customers as safe as possible.
Our employees continue to remain vigilant in wiping down carts as well as all other surfaces and touch points in the store—every 30 minutes, minimum. If a customer would like their cart freshly wiped down, any team member will certainly do that for you. We continue to take all precautionary measures and follow the recommendations from public health officials. In an effort to continue to keep our customers and employees safer, please…
- Practice social distancing by keeping a 6 ft. Between you and others when you can.
- Observe temporary one way aisles to better manage flow and help customers maintain
- Shop with a minimal number of people—recognizing some are unable to shop alone.
- No bottle or can returns at this time.
- No product returns at this time. While we are unable to process returns at the moment, please save your receipts and we will resume refund processing when social distancing guidelines are lifted.
- No reusable bags at this time.
- Observe senior shopping hours: Monday through Saturday 9 am to 10 am, and Sunday 10 am to 11 am.
As many of you are well aware, unprecedented demand has resulted in uncertainty of inventory at any given time. We would be doing our customers a disservice by promoting products that we can not guarantee will be available when you arrive. However, we can guarantee that we will continue to stock each of our stores as full and quickly as we can, while continuing to offer the best prices possible.
You are what makes Daily Deals possible. You are the reason we do what we do. We are grateful for the support from the communities, and will tirelessly work to continue to support you.
Each of the five Daily Deals Food Outlets remain open. Of course, the situation is always evolving, so please be patient—with us and each other—as we continue to learn, adjust, and update to provide the best service and support we are able.
From all of us at Daily Deals, we appreciate you.